Hello my friend.
It’s been a while I haven’t posted here…
But that’s only because I have been incredibly busy lately but I decided to put a stop to that and created a very cool video for you to watch today.
I also want to be brief because the video is a bit lenghty but I can rest assure you it’s good, not just good enough, like REAL GOOD.
So go ahead, hit that play button and let it rip!
Highs And Lows Video
Resources Mentioned On The Video
- Fizzle (Corbett Barr, Chase Reeves, Caleb Wojcik)
- Running A Web Design Business (Rob Cubbon)
- Millionaire Copywriting Mastermind (Carl Picot)
- The IM System (Ken Ster)
Related Marketing With Sergio Posts:
- 2012 Goals
- 2013 Goals
- 2013: Six Months Later…
- Don’t Get It Perfect, Get It Going
- Free Seven Day Internet Marketing Plan
Well there you have it.
I bet you have had your share of ups and lows in the past, am I right?
The next time you are not in the mood to be productive or get something done, always remind yourself that every single person you know online has failed at least once (and I bet they have failed a lot more, they are just not telling you that).
But most important, why do I know this?
Well, I get to see this every day inside of the 30+ different facebook groups I’m part of!
- Some people can’t do videos.
- Others say they can’t write anything.
- A few say WordPress is too hard.
- Others are way too happy downloading tons of digital information because “someday they are going to use it”.
- Others are so overwhelmed they have literally no clue what to do next and are going back to square one on a constant basis.
The list just goes on and on!
Now guys seriously, if Internet Marketing was really that “easy” (as the gurus say it is) then absolutely everyone would be doing it.
I really can’t give you a cookie-cutter formula for success because I don’t even think something like that exists, because…
Our levels of:
And a ton of other things can be so incredibly different from one to another that it is literally impossible to say:
“Okay everybody listen up, I have finally found the formula!”.
What I can tell you though, is to never give up and if you aren’t getting the results you expect, then get help from someone who has done what you are after.
Just make sure it is not a hyped up offer and it is someone you can resonate with (if you need some recommendations just ask!).
So that is all for now, thank you for reading and watching the video!
PS. Btw if you need any WordPress help, then Authority Blog Profits is almost ready to be launched to the public!