This is my first tour for Europe.
I’m currently living in Mexico in case you still didn’t know that.
The main city I’m heading to, is called Brighton.
According to these maps I just watched, it belongs to the UK, Great Britain and England (please correct me if I’m wrong)
I was planning to launch Marketing With Sergio with all the bells and whistles just days ago.
All out of the blue I received a one last minute invitation to go visit my sister in England and that was certainly NOT in my plans or at least not for this year.
I was preparing a lot of cool things for you but instead, I have been booking reservations like crazy, checking out flights and everything at the last minute.
Going Digital Nomad
However, I don’t like making up excuses so this is what I’m planning to do:
- I’ll take a small 13” Macbook with me.
- As long as there is an internet connection available I’ll keep updating this place.
- I’m taking a camera for photographs and a flip video camera as well, just in case.
- I’m also taking my running shoes and my iPod shuffle and hope to do some jogging over there for inspiration.
- I do NOT know where I’m going after Brighton, I may go to France, Spain or even Holland!
But Strange Money!
And This Is My Flying Itinerary
Again, click on the images to enlarge them.
I don’t want you to go blind on me!
The Euro Trip Plan
This is what is supposed to happen…
- I’m leaving this next Sunday to Mexico City.
- I’ll stay one night there and then flight to Atlanta, Georgia.
- From there I’ll hopefully make it to Gatwick airport near London.
- And finally to Brighton by car.
Remember that I’m leaving on Sunday, so that leaves me with at least two days to write more updates.
I will try to focus on other parts of the blog as it’s still empty by adding more content here and there.
Also check out for an email capture form as well so you can keep updated with the blog without the need of coming over and see nothing has changed, deal?
Take care and speak tomorrow!